[Webinar] Year-End Fundraising: 5 Ingredients for December Success
It’s never too early to start crafting your year-end fundraising plan. By starting early, you give your organization a chance to build data-driven narratives and tell compelling stories that inspire supporters to give.
During a webinar with Salsa Labs on Monday, August 5 @ 2pm ET, we will walk through Media Cause’s proven strategies and tactics to break through the noise of year-end giving season and keep your organization top-of-mind (and top of inbox!) for your supporters.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to develop a donor-centric approach in your online outreach
- Best practices for segmenting your file and tailoring your messaging based on characteristics including donor history and giving levels
- How to incorporate dynamic ask strings and test into your year-end fundraising plan
- Examples of email tactics that work from nonprofits that are doing it right
- How to determine the right email volume for your organization (and your fundraising goals!).
While you wait to join us live, here are some resources to help you prepare for this webinar, including a look-back at 2018’s successes and learnings:
- 2018 Year-End Fundraising Lessons for a Successful 2019
- Getting Ready For Year-End: 4 Tips for Better Fundraising
- How to Segment Your Year-End Campaign
- 10 Fundraising Email Tactics You Can Implement For Year-End
We’ll see you on August 5! Make sure to register to secure your spot.