Sharing the Love: Free Google Ad Grants Audit
No conversation hearts or drugstore perfume this year. This Valentine’s Day, we are sharing the love a with free Google Ad Grant audits.
For many nonprofits, managing a Google Ad Grants account can be an intimidating task. Maybe the person who set it up is no longer at your organization. Perhaps you set-up the account, but lack the time or resources to maximize it to its full potential. Or maybe you just don’t see how online search advertising can benefit your organization.
That’s where we can help!
You put your heart into your work everyday and inspire us to do the same. In the spirit of Valentine’s Day, we want to share the love by offering 3 nonprofit organizations a free Google Ad Grants account audit.
The free audit includes a thorough analysis of your AdWords account, identifying areas of both improvement and opportunity, and a detailed report of our findings.
Examples of what our experts will examine in the audit include:
- Optimal account structure and geographic targeting
- Use of compelling ad text to inspire users to take action
- Existence of long tail keywords
- If leveraging increased website traffic to boost email subscribers
- Implementation of taking of key AdWords features, including mobile targeting
- Plus much more!
You may be wondering, “OK, but how valuable is a Google Ad Grants account audit to my organization, really?”.
Based on our experience, nonprofits with well-structured, optimized, and actively managed AdWords accounts have seen an exponential amount of growth in website traffic, new visitors, and email subscriptions.
And we think those results are much better to receive than a heart shaped box of chocolates.
To submit your organization for our Valentine’s Day Audit offer, send an email to [email protected] with the following:
- Organization Name:
- Organization EIN:
- Main Contact Name, Email, & Phone Number:
- Do you have an active Google Ad Grants account? (Y/N)
- What are your organization’s top goals? (Growing email housefile by X%, Increasing awareness, Program enrollment/support, Issue advocacy, etc)
Submissions will be accepted through Friday, February 27th. Selected organizations will be notified the first week of March.