Why Gravity Forms is Our Favorite WordPress Form Plugin
I have built many WordPress sites in my years as a developer, and one plugin that I have found to be extremely valuable forÂ building and maintaining websites is Gravity Forms.
What is Gravity Forms?Â
To put it as simply as I possible can, it’s a form builder. But don’t be fooled into thinking it’s just a simple form builder for your users to be able to contact you from. No, Gravity Forms has evolved into a much largerÂ tool that has enabled integrations with CRMs, User Management, Email Marketing, Payment Gateways and many more! This is a must haveÂ for all WordPress sites being built today.
Why Gravity Forms?Â
In most cases, after you familiarize yourself with the tool, you won’t need a developer (shooting myself in the foot here) to help you create every single form. Here are some features ofÂ Gravity Forms:
- Has a drag and drop form builder for easy use
- Allows you add conditional logic to the forms and input such as requiring the user to be logged in before submitting the form
- Has many integrations with popular platforms such as Mailchimp, Stripe, PayPal, SalesForce, Google Analytics, Slack and many more
- Allows you to set confirmation pages, redirects or text upon form submission
- Allows you to set notification emails to be sent upon form submission
- And much, much more…
The majority of websites that we develop need to use many of these functions, and there’s no need to reinvent the wheel when it is easily available through a plugin.
How much does it cost?Â
The standard Gravity Forms plugin is free for everyone to use and there are many add-ons available for free as well. However, if you would like to use one of their premium add-ons like Mailchimp, User Registration or PayPal, you will need to purchase a license for it.
Right now, the prices range between $39 for aÂ standard license and $199 for aÂ developer license.
Here atÂ Media Cause, we have the developer license, which means that every WordPress website we build comes with the premium version of Gravity Forms – included at no additional cost to you!
Need help getting started?Â
Let us know how we can help you by filling out this formÂ — a gravity form. We look forward to hearing from you!