Classy + Google Tag Manager Integration Services
There’s a new way to upgrade your digital fundraising game. Media Cause is now helping Classy users integrate their fundraising campaigns with Google Tag Manager (GTM) to unlock deeper measurement, ad conversion tracking, and A/B testing opportunities.
We’re launching this new service in close partnership with our friends at Classy to help give nonprofits the power to level up their digital fundraising efforts to drive more impact online. Whether you are looking for a basic Classy + GTM integration or additional setup, tag implementation, and custom development services, our experienced Classy and GTM experts are ready to dive in.
Integrating Classy + GTM unlocks a world of possibilities.
- Go beyond impressions and clicks. Set up donation event and donation value tracking in your reporting so you can measure the Return on Ad Spend for every dollar you spend on paid media.
- Branch out to new ad platforms. Since Google Tag Manager supports a wide variety of ad tracking pixels, you can experiment with new and emerging ad platforms, including Reddit, Quora, Criteo, Taboola, Outbrain, AdRoll, Marin Software, and Quantcast.
- Go deeper into analytics. Analyze your Classy campaign pages using platforms like CrazyEgg, Hotjar, and Mouseflow to view heatmaps, replay sessions, and dissect click patterns so you can better understand user behavior and identify what isn’t working.
- Test and learn. Deploy tools like Google Optimize on your Classy campaigns to A/B test everything from button color and word choice to hero images in order to find new areas to improve your conversion rate and average gift size.
- Listen to your supporters. Roll out services like Google Surveys and comScore on Classy landing and donation pages to gather supporter feedback and satisfaction.
How does it work? It’s simple!
- 30-minute kickoff call to explain your options and identify the best solution to fit your needs
- Straightforward invoicing and stress-free payment using our easy online portal
- You share platform access and our team handles the rest — including setup and quality assurance testing
- Regular updates and communication over email along the way and final confirmation once the process is complete
Now, more than ever, nonprofits need to use every tool at their disposal to raise more funds from more individuals online. With this exciting new partnership, we’re thrilled to provide some of the best and brightest organizations around with a new digital superpower. Interested in learning more? Contact us for more details.