Nominate a Nonprofit
Do you know a non-profit or NGO that could benefit from free search marketing and social media services? Please introduce us.
Here are four reasons why you should nominate a non-profit
- We offer support services to non-profits who qualify for the Google Grant Program, helping them to harness the power of the $10,000 a month in-kind AdWords grant.
- Over 3 billion searches take place on Google, Yahoo, and Bing each day. Our SEO (search engine optimization) services help non-profits gain greater visibility on searches related to their organization and mission.
- There are hundreds of millions of people who use Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to communicate with and follow organizations they care about.
- It’s free! We are a volunteer led organization and do not charge non-profits for our services.
- Not sure about saying that we do not charge non-profits for our services…while it’s true, it is also a bit confused since it’s also true that non-profits pay for our services…should we something like “we work with any budget, from free-thousands”
Online Marketing Professionals
If you’re an online marketer who has volunteered with a non-profit in the past, Media Cause is a great way to continue working with that organization. Nominate them today and join Media Cause yourself. You can act as their online marketing team lead, while recruiting additional volunteers to help with SEM, SEO, and social media to make a bigger impact than you could on your own.